Monday, February 27, 2012

Knights' Chronicles


Holy crap, games! I haven't seen that many people playing games at the same time in a while. It was a fight for space. Fantasy, 40K, Malifaux, even Infinite. Barely room to move. At max I believe we had 5 or 6 games and 1 painting table going simultaneously. It was a riot. Tons of new players, some returning infrequent ones, it was great. We even had some players shoot a video battle report!

I hope everyone had a great time. We are starting our Malifaux league next week, but don't feel like they won't be room for everyone, cause its a small game, and everyone will still be bringing their other stuff. I know I am still looking to get some games. Also, it the first Saturday, so we will be having after hours painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment