Thursday, May 31, 2012

BLOOOOODDDD BOOOOWLLLL!!!!!


There is a new game in town. OK, so its and old game with a new following. Behold, Blood Bowl. Currently, there are four or five us looking at getting into the game. I already have a Norse team that is converted up and sitting on my painting table. Word on the street is that Patrick is putting together a Human team(which managed to know FIVE of my guys into the casualty box the last time we played. I still won though), Troy is looking into Lizardmen, Shaffer has a box of Dark Elves, though not sure if he will be playing them, and Nate has a little of everything.
So, if you have any interest in the game at all, come on down, give it a whirl, grab a box of the Fantasy army of your choice, do like the rest of us, and make them Blood Bowl teams.
Also, if anyone is looking to take the conversion route in, I am more than willing to help out wherever I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment