Well, its that time of year again!
Break out your brushes and paint pots, caffeinate yourself to an inadvisable degree, and get ready to throw down in the most grueling painting event EVAR!
IRON MAN PAINTING CHALLENGE is our twice-yearly, pre-convention painting pow-wow. That's a lot of hyphens.
Join us Saturday, February 9th at 11:00 am, and paint all day, and all night, and far into the next day IF YOU ARE IRON MAN ENOUGH!
This a great opportunity to just sit down and grind out all of those minis you've been meaning to get finished, while enjoying good company and eating terrible junk food.
Refreshments will be provided, and wimps will be mocked.
I MIGHT paint some Dark Eldar. But probably not.
- Confessions of a Brushlicker: Casting Malifaux Cul...
- Painting Night 3/2: Marike Reimer DVD
- Genghiscon throw down thrown down!
- Road to Genghiscon: Finish in sight.
- Road to Genghicon: Da Table
- Road to Genghis Con: Terrain Finale
- Road to the Con: Terrain Round 2
- Road to the Con: Terrain Edition
- Iron Man Painting Challenge RETURNS!
- ▼ February (9)
- ► 2012 (23)